[FW-1] Problems with SecuRemote and IKE/FWZ

Hi all.

I'm new to the list, and this type of question has probably been answerred
before... Sorry....

I'm having a FW-1 Build 41484 SP3 with SecuRemote 4.1 SP-5 Des Build no.
4199.

The setup of the client is fairly easy, so I don't think there's a problem
there.
The problem is as follows: After making a site in SecuRemote and the key is
recieved from the server, I get the login window. I enter my username and
password (VPN-1 & FW-1 password). Then the client is "Exchanging keys with
firewall". After some time I get the error message "No common authentication
method".

I've tried to remove IKE without any luck. All permissions are as I assume
they should be.
If I use only FWZ I get the error message "No answer from Firewall", or
something similar.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Thanks!

/Stig