-----Original Message-----
From: L-Soft list server at Check Point Software (1.8d)
[mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 2:46 PM
To: Anil Prabhu

Wed, 1 May 2002 04:45:33

Your  subscription  to  the   FW-1-MAILINGLIST  list  (Mailing  list  for
discussion of Firewall-1) has been accepted.

Please save this message for future  reference, especially if this is the
first time you are subscribing to an electronic mailing list. If you ever
need to leave  the list, you will find the  necessary instructions below.
Perhaps  more importantly,  saving a  copy of  this message  (and of  all
future subscription notices  from other mailing lists) in  a special mail
folder will give you instant access to the list of mailing lists that you
are subscribed  to. This may  prove very useful the  next time you  go on
vacation and  need to leave  the lists temporarily so  as not to  fill up
your  mailbox while  you  are away!  You should  also  save the  "welcome
messages" from the  list owners that you will  occasionally receive after
Hi,
I am new to Checkpoint Firewall. We have Fireall-1 4.0 on NT. We have 3
interfaces with the third one for DMZ Now we have to change outside IP
address as we are changing the ISP. We are not changing any internal or DMZ
IP addresses. If anyone has done this before, I appreciate their feedback on
this.

regards,

Karkal Puleri