Re: [FW-1] Comm. between Mgmt-Console and fw-1-modul via redirector

First.  On the firewall enforcement module -->
     fw putkey <ipaddressofmgmt>
     <type in key>
     <confirm key>
     fwstop
     fwstart

Second.  On management station (I am assuming NT) -->
     remove "remote module"
     add "remote module"
     <type in key>
     <confirm key>
     accept restart of firewall service

Test.  Use netstat -an or policy download to verify connectivity between the
two.  If it still does not work, repeat enforcement module steps above one
more time and test.  This almost always works for me.

If this still does not work, there are files you can remove and start from
scratch.  Do it on the enforcement point.  You will want to verify this
before trying as I am recalling from memory and have not had to do it in a
long time.

     in $FWDIR/conf directory rename all files contaning "auth" and "key" in
them.
     in $FWDIR/database (i forget the exact name of the directory) do the
same.
     stop and start the firewall service
     do the fw putkey thing
     stop and start the firewall service again.