Re: [FW-1] Latest 4.1 version

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] Latest 4.1 version
  • From: "Roelandts, Guy" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:11:24 +0200
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Read the release notes of 4.1-SP5, they have a section listing all the build numbers.

For 4.1-SP5 it should be 41510 (for Windoze, Linux, Nokia, AIX and Solaris) and 41513
for HP. GUI client should be 41506 on all platforms.

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards
Guy ROELANDTS
EMEA GS Internet Expertise Centre - CCSA & CCSE
Compaq Software Engineer - Belgium
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options 3 - 3 - 1)
Fax: +32(02)729.77.65

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and
opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment
unless specifically stated. Should you receive this message by mistake
please inform the sender immediately.