From: Brian Delaney [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 1:15 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Connection refused error

I am running 4.0 on solaris 2.6
the error is Failed to load objects in Wellfleet.C, Setup.C and rulebases.C

clntauthdefault::auth in file setup.c

::accept in wellfleet.c

and the firewall object in rulebases.fws

thanks

At 10:55 26.04.2002 -0400, you wrote:
>When I run fwstart I get script errors in setup.C, wellfleet.C and
rulebases.C

>they seem to be related to client authentication, so anyone that needs VPN
>or any authentication will fail... I cannot connect to the management
>console at all..help!

can you tell us the exact error-messages?

which version of fw1 do you run on which os?

cheers
-reinhard

--
Reinhard Stich,   ASSIST    [email protected]
Internet Security AG, 1190 Wien, Nussdorfer Laende 29-33