[FW-1] Site to Site VPN Question

I need to set up a VPN site to site with a vendor. I gave the vendor my encryption domain and he said he already had that IP scheme used by a different client.

I setup a test network with an IP scheme he didn’t have being used by anyone else and we can get everything to work great.  The problem is I need to be able to set it up using the IP scheme used through out or company. Any ideas?????

I am running checkpoint NG FP1

I have all my internal networks configured for hide NAT behind an IP different than the external IP of the firewall.