Re: [FW-1] upgrade fw1-NG FP1 to FP2

i am using Solaris 8 ,Sparc on a Netra T1AC200 ...
NG FP1 is running fine ... how to upgrade in detail...
do you have a link for a document ?

Thanks Helmar

Reinhard Stich wrote:

> At 12:50 26.04.2002 +0200, you wrote:
> >Hallo,
> >
> >i am very new since 2 weeks in checkpoint firewall ...
> >How complicate (dangerous) is it to upgrade from
> >NG FP1 to FP2 and how can i do this ?
> >I have a download support contract for 1 year purchased.
>
> on which OS do you run checkpoint fw1? if you already run NG FP1 it should
> be no problem to upgrade to FP2.
>
> first you have to upgrade cpshared, and then fw1 (and other components if
> you need them).
>
> cheers
> -reinhard

> [email protected]

Dipl.-Ing. Helmar Pabst
Unix System Administrator SIV.AG Rostock
Konrad-Zuse-Straße 1
18184 Rostock-Roggentin
Tel.: +49(0)381/2524-254     Fax: +49(0)381/2524599
mailto:[email protected]
http://www.siv.de