Re: [FW-1] Secure Remote through NAT ?

Title: RE: [FW-1] SecurRemote- Strange behavior, sessions hang
look at the essential check point firewall-1 book by phoneboy or goto www.phoneboy.com there is a chapter in that book which I used the first time I did it step by step etc v.easy.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 2:07 PM
Subject: [FW-1] Secure Remote through NAT ?

Still  looking for a clean implementation of SecureRemote client to VPN in to our Checkpoint FW1/VPN-1 4.1 .  Clients are mostly Windows NT 4.0 (SP4 and SP6a) and currently using SR4165.  I know that FWZ doesn't work and IKE is needed, but has anyone found reasonable documentation on how to make this work reliably?

Thanks!

Erik Goldoff
Systems Manager
The HoneyBaked Ham Company