[FW-1] RE : [FW-1] NAT through VPN... Urgent

Guys thanks for the answer.

My comments are the following:
I am trying to connect to a NATTED IP Address
The SA is exchanged and the key is installed.

In the rule I have the following:

any@any    Internal_Host   any   Client_encrypt   Long

The problem is the following I have two services on the Internal_Host
which are unabled, ICA Port: 1494 and ftp.

I have tried the following:

telnet Internal_machine 1494  I get connection failed.

Also with the ftp I get a timeout too.

When I try to telnet of ftp from an internal machine to the
internal_Host it works!!!

I was looking to my firewall log I found that the two requests for ftp
and ica were dropped.

The following test was tested with both Internal IP address and Natted
IP address. (Note that my Natted IP address is in the Range of Internal
IP addresses)

I hope that this is going to clarify the problem.

Thanks in advance.
Slim