[FW-1] fail to install the rule--help

Hi..  Recently, we have changed a new ISP and have new external IP.   I have gone to usercenter to generate new license and install another firewall with the new IP and license to plan for migration without downtime.  1)May I know how long will my old license last as we will be still using it for a few week.

After I built the new firewall, everything goes smooth and license installed properly with the new IP.  I transfer *.W and objects.C  to the new firewall.  And I replaced it with new objects.C and do a fwm -g *.W for new rulesbase.  But when I install the rule, it give me the following error.  I am no idea what is wrong..  Please help me- See below

# fw load 2002-1-10-sim.W

Security Policy Verify Warnings:

The firewalled host sunfw2 cannot have an network address

translation rule installed on 'All'

The host cannot translate its own address.

Failed to generate Security Policy Script for rulebase '2002-1-10-sim.W'

De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
onterecht ontvangt wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.
The information contained in this message may be confidential
and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you
receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents
herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.