[FW-1] AW: [FW-1] can't configure the second interface....

Sim,

first, look at /var/adm/messages
and than config yout interface with ifconfig
or hostname.interfacecard (.hme0 for SUN 100 MB .iprb0 for Inercard usw.)
you see my interfacecard as iprb0
Apr 22 06:27:41 ddlx-thewall unix: Ethernet address = 0:90:27:d:41:d0
Apr 22 06:27:41 ddlx-thewall unix: iprb0: Intel 82557 V2 Driver: type "

regards
rudi