Re: [FW-1] Urgent Mailsize Problem

At 18:11 23.04.2002 +0200, you wrote:
Hello,

I just noticed today that since my update from FW-1 4.1 to FW-1 NG FP1
I 'm not able to send mails with attachments somewhere greater than 512KB.

I'm using the trendmicro viruswall as CVP Server.
For sure, nothing was changed at the mail and CVP Server. So it belongs
really to the new FW.
I tried to changed the Mail maxsize within the CVP Resource Properties
Tab. I could verify that each change was also written down to my
objects.C file. But ther's no change in the behaviour. Attachments
greater than round'bout 512KB will not pass the FW. In the log I could
see "To much Mail data". Within the old version I limmited to 1GB and it
works without any problem.
Any idea what's going on ?

the firewall's network-object has some smtp-properties ... please check this settings.

cheers
-reinhard

-- Reinhard Stich, ASSIST [email protected] Internet Security AG, 1190 Wien, Nussdorfer Laende 29-33 Tel: +43 1 370 94 40 RS784-RIPE Fax: +43 1 370 94 40-10