Re: [FW-1] HTTP, HTTPS, and FW-1

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] HTTP, HTTPS, and FW-1
  • From: Christopher Gripp <[email protected]>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:19:55 -0700
  • Comments: cc: Luis Aguilera <[email protected]>
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Why not build a redirect page that points

http://hostname.ourcompany.com
https://hostname.ourcompany.com

That way users don't have to do anything.

Christopher Gripp
Systems Engineer
Axcelerant

"Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."  G.K. Chesterton