Re: [FW-1] Problem Running Shell Scripts on Nokia

. /var/etc/pm_profile
Should be a space between the period (.) and the profile.
Try running the script as  the argument to the shell. That will test if
the  first line is the problem.

FW1> sh fwlogscript.sh

=====
--
Derek C. Jones  - RCDD/LAN, CCDP, CCNA, MCSE, CNE
Scouter - BSA Troop 994 Woodstock, GA

http://games.yahoo.com/