Re: [FW-1] Problem Running Shell Scripts on Nokia

Sean,

The error message may not relate to the shell script per
se, but the commands inside.  Check and make sure you have
the command shell specified on the first line (#! /bin/sh for
sh).  It is also generally a good idea to fully qualify the
path to each executable you reference ( /bin/egrep instead of
grep, etc.).

Here's a simple example of something I used to watch the arp
table a while back..

#! /bin/sh
/usr/sbin/arp -an |/usr/bin/egrep 'ea:32|fe:5e|db:f7'

Hope this helps.

Dale