[FW-1] block intruder or not ?

Hi there ,
  I'm  very  new  to  Firewall 1 and I'm trying
  to solve a problem .
  When an user ask me to have a connection through my Internet
  firewall , I set the firewall's  rule .
  The user is authenticated via http, port 900 but if the user
  doesn't  set the "sign off" (after his job )
  in his browser I don't see the deauthorisation in the log.
  Do I have another solution apart the "block intruder" ?

   Thanks in advance to everyone .

   Loris Cardullo

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com