[FW-1] Strange messages on NG firewall

Hi all,

I am also getting strange messages when I try to
download policy to a NG FP1 firewall running on Nokia.
I have recently upgraded from 4.1 SP5. the management
server was already at NG FP1.
when i push policy down to the firewall from the
server i get the following error messages:

WARNING : cannot get address of host <other-fw-1>
will not create value table for <target_list41>
WARNING : cannot get address of host <other-fw-2>
will not create value table for <target_list41>
WARNING : cannot get address of host <other-fw-3>
will not create value table for <target_list41>

add_ca_cert_hash:failed corrupt internal_ca object
.... 4 times

and then the policy downloads successfully.

--- On the firewall side there is not error message.

but when i restart the fw i get this error message

DEPRECATED FORM OF INSPECT -ML "hostname" directive
not supported

Any help on this issues is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Aqanshaa

http://taxes.yahoo.com/