Re: [FW-1] Mangement Console Migration

I just did this and the best way is to install 4.1 on the new server and
then upgrade.

Upgrade your current server to 4.1 sp5 first.

Then fwstop the current server, and copy the \winnt\FW1 directory over to
\winnt\FW1 on the new server.

Install 4.1 sp5 on hte new server. Reboot.

Install NG FP1.

This way all your admin passwords and client IP addresses get moved over
along with your objects, rules and user database.

=====
--
Derek C. Jones  - RCDD/LAN, CCDP, CCNA, MCSE, CNE
Scouter - BSA Troop 994 Woodstock, GA

http://taxes.yahoo.com/