Re: [FW-1] Easy way to not log broadcasts?

Hi Nico,

try the following:
1. create a workstation object with IP 255.255.255.255 ( your Broadcast
address or anyone else)
2. create a new rule above your cleanup and stealth rules for ckpfw

Source: Any
Destination: Your broadcast workstation object
Action: drop
Logging: none!
Comment: Cleanup Broadcasts

3. install your policy

To test if your new cleanup rule works, you can enable short logging, than
you will see the rule number
your cleanup rule in the logs.

Daniel
----- Original Message ----- > Date:    Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:28:24 +0200