Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 6:12 AM
Subject: [FW-1] NAT and Security

Dear All,

I have one question about translation address and security.

If I have the following situation:

webserver_int - 192.168.10.10
webserver_ext - 200.200.201.12 (www.ez.com)

I have created the NAT for those address, and I will have to configure the security.

At the security tab must I configure wich way, A or B:

A)
source: any
Destination: 200.200.201.12 (external)
Service: http
Action: Accept

Or

B)
source: any
Destination: 192.168.10.10 (internal)
Service: http
Action: Accept

Is necessary to create a rule with the internal, external or both address?

Thanks a lot!!!
Best Regards for all.

João Coimbra --> Gestão Técnica - MCSE / ASE
--> [email protected]
Fone: +55 11 3365-0305 - Fax: +55 11 3365-0319
EZTrade --> Transformamos seu business em e-business
--> www.eztrade.com.br