[FW-1] User Authentication with HTTP resource

hi,

i would like to ask if any of you have encountered a user authentication with http resource?

we created a generic*  user and a valid_user group, the rule is

source: valid_user@any
destination: any
service: http/https
action: user authentication

this is working until we have integrated websense (URL filtering) for Firewall

the rule now is:

source: valid_user@any
destination: any
service:http_resource