[FW-1] Deleted FTP service, now passive FTP is broken.

Hello.

We're having problems with an FTP application over
SecureClient, and one of the things that they
suggested to fix the issue was to remove the FTP
service and define a new FTP service as type other.

This didn't fix the problem; however, it seems to have
broken outbound passive FTP.  When an attempt is made,
the client and server send packets back and forth for
a bit, and then the firewall sends a reset.

I've tried to recreate the original FTP service (a TCP
service of type FTP, port 21), but I'm still having
the problem.  Is there something special I have to do
to get the original FTP service back, being that it
seems to be integrated with other services like
FTP-PASV?

We also made some changes to base.def (uncommented a
line about FTPPORT and commented out another), but I'm
thinking this isn't the problem because my
understanding is that the changes we made were to make
the firewall less picky about FTP, not more.

All help is appreciated... Thanks!

http://taxes.yahoo.com/