Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Strange messages @ fwstart & fwstop

I don't know if you got the first reply I did to this question but here I go again.

I have seen this problem on 4.1. It appears that some of the library files on the console go bad for some unknown reason.
What I did to fix it is to restore the lib directory from a backup previous to the start of the problem. Then proceed to overwrite all the file that show up in the error messages with the ones from the backup. Please make a full backup of you CP dir before doing this.

That will make it as a workaround but you should open a call with CP. Maybe there is a fix for it.

Later, RP.