[FW-1] FW1, 4.1 (exporting the rule base)

Title: FW1, 4.1 (exporting the rule base)

Is there a way to export the current FW1 rule base for auditing purposes?  Or is there a flat file I can look at on either the management station (w2k) or the FW1 (nokia 440)

I have to audit every F/W rule, and justify it's need..lots of fun!

Thanks