[FW-1] Synchronisation of translation tables

Title: Synchronisation of translation tables

FW-1 has 2 tables for his NAT connections.
        - fwx_forw: folvainrward connections
        - fwx_backw: backward connections

Each connection in fwx_forw has a time out.
There is no time out in fwx_backw.

I think that I have a problem of synchronisation with a 2 IP 440 architecture, with HA VRRP.

The synchronisation link is not a dedicated link, and I think this is why, every 2 days, the table fwx_backw crash on the slave, because it reachs the limit number of connections (25000 and after upgrade 50000).

Have you ever been faced with this problem (fwx_backw table increase regulary till the NAT on the Nokia crash) ?
Do you think it could be a synchronization problem (the slave fail to update all his connection, so there's some backward connections without time out and without forward connection assorted) ?

Sylvain

              Sylvain DEFIX
   /\         Chef de Projet sécurité
  /--\        DIMENSION DATA France
 /    \       20, Av Louis Blériot
/_)__(_\      91781 Wissous Cédex
              [email protected]
DIMENSION     Mobile: 06.60.26.62.98
  DATA

Tél:01.49.75.88.58  |  Fax:01.49.75.86.49