Re: [FW-1] Securemote client connection fails to connect VPN-1.

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] Securemote client connection fails to connect VPN-1.
  • From: "Roelandts, Guy" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:46:50 +0200
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Hi,

   You don't have the SecureClient license, which is labeled VSC, and as
 from NG you also have the Policy Server license (that should come with
 the SC license), that one is labeled VPS.

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards
Guy ROELANDTS
EMEA GS Internet Expertise Centre - CCSA & CCSE
Compaq Software Engineer - Belgium
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options 3 - 3 - 1)
Fax: +32(02)729.77.65
This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and
opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment
unless specifically stated. Should you receive this message by mistake
please inform the sender immediately.