Re: [FW-1] Securemote client connection fails to connect VPN-1.

You need to install the secureremote license on the firewall

[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of A,
Kaustubh
Sent: April 12, 2002 1:31 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Securemote client connection fails to connect VPN-1.

Hi,

I am trying to connect to VPN-1 from the securemote client, my connection
fails and gives communication error.On the FW-1 log, I can see the service
'topology update' has been accepted by the 'destination' Fw-1 with rule '0'
for the 'sources' Secureclinet IP address.

Can anyone confirm that I have VPN-1 and required license installed on my
FW-1? My feature set on VPN-1 is as follows:

FW-1: CPMP-VFE-U-3DES-MODULE-NG CPMP-VFE-U-3DES-MGMT-NG CK-33FD1EFD89A5
VPN-1:CPVP-VFM-U-3DES-NG CK

I am running client encrypt rule for the VPN user group and have IKE
encryption in hybrid mode. Do I have to install Secure client license on the
client machine/fw-1?

Regards,
Kaustubh A.