[FW-1] Sarfraz Aslam/UK/Europe/DCI is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  11/04/2002 and will not return until
25/04/2002.

I will respond to your message when I return but if it's time critical  then
please send the email to my colleague in Infrastructure - Bill Tratsellas. You
may also contact the helpdesk of 6964

Tonight on Animal Planet at 20:00 GMT, 21:00 CET

WILD VETERINARIANS

Since childhood reptiles have fascinated Dr Briac Fertard. He now presides over
the Gonferan tortoise village, a clinic dedicated to the survival of the
Herman's tortoise, which came within a hair's breadth of extinction.
Looking for UK Channel listings on your PDA ?
Click here --> http://avantgo.com/channels/_add_channel.pl?cha_id=2798
Looking for us on the web ? Click here -->
http://www.discoveryeurope.com
http://www.discovery-europe.com
This E-mail message, including any attachments, is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient,
any review, retransmission, disclosure, copying,
modification or other use of this E-mail message or
attachments is strictly forbidden. If you have
received this E-mail message in error, please
contact the author and delete the message and
any attachments from your computer. You are also
advised that the views and opinions expressed in
this E-mail message and any attachments are the
author's own, and may not reflect the views and
opinions of Discovery Networks Europe.
Discovery Networks Europe is the trading name of
Discovery Communications Europe.