[FW-1] Stonebeat 3.0 fullcluster with CP NG, Solaris 8

We are at the stage of planning our firewall upgrades from CP 4.1 to NG. Currently, based on our environment, we are planning to migrate our FW-1 from 4.1 to NG, SBF upgrade to 3.0, so as the OS : from Solaris 2.6 to 2.8 . Can anyone share with us your valuable experience on Stonebeat 3.0  with NG, Solaris 8 ? I heard that there are some problems with Solaris 64 bit OS with CP NG and SBF 3.0 running, is it true ?  Or should we consider Nokia cluster solution ?

Your time is greatly appreciated.

Steven Wu
Information Protection
DTE Energy