Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 3:27 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Outbound CVP

How do I set up a rule to allow outbound smtp to my smtp security server.

Devon Harding

System Administrator

Gilat Latin America

[email protected]

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.