Re: [FW-1] Error during RPM install on Redhat 7.1

Do not add the --replacefiles.  What is happening is the SP5 is trying to replace the base product.  Just install it.  The SP5 is in addition to the base product.

Dave Crowfoot
ITS
Az Dept of Environmental Quality(Voice)(Fax)

>>> [email protected] Wednesday, April 10, 2002 1:35:33 PM >>>
Hello,

I run rpm -i --replacefiles CPfw1-41.5-SP5.i386.rpm on my Linux server and I
keep getting the error, "CPfw1 = 41 is needed by CPfw1-41.5-SP5".

I checked the list of dependencies and it doesn't look like I'm missing
anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Adam Carpenter