From: Kelvin Krastel <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Newbie Question
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 13:20:50 -0600

Excellent answers from all! Thank you very much!

One of my many searches in the past two weeks has been to find this fabled
software package called "Voyager"! I now find out that it's on the
appliance
and is accessible via a web browser. Excellent. Is it on a specific port?

Let me ask a more specific question. - I need to add a new block of IP's
and
I have made all of the changes necessary to the router and yet I still
cannot see them behind the firewall. I'm assuming that I need to add this
block to the IPSO configuration. I have looked at /config/db/initial (I am
making a big assumption here that this is my cfg file) and found what looks
to be the correct place to insert a new line.

Am I way off the mark here?

Kelvin