JP

[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Joe
Pampel
Sent: 09 April 2002 19:00
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Newbie Question

I second that reccomendation FWIW. Phoneboy's book is the closest thing to a
"how to actually
use FW-1" that has ever been written.. He did an excellent job in my opinion
and if I had to
choose between having his book or the CP manual with a support contract I'd
choose his book.
Seriously.
FYI the unix version on the Nokia if I'm not mistaken is a propietary
hardened version of BSD
known as IPSO.

hth

Joe

>>> Jason Maley <[email protected]> 04/09/02 12:43PM >>>
check out
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN//phoneboycom-20/
-9361435

-Jason