De: Marques, Ricardo [mailto:[email protected]]
Enviado el: Viernes, 05 de Abril de 2002 19:25
Para: [email protected]
Asunto: Re: [FW-1] lost of connection when install policy

Make sure you have selected in Global poperties "allow control conections to
firewall" (or something like this), or if you do not want to have this
selected you have to add rules so that the enforcement poit, management
server and gui client modules communicate betwenn them.

I know that enforcement module and management server use ports 256 and 257
to communicate, but i don't know if trere is some more ports you have to
permite.

Good luck
Ricardo Marques