[FW-1] Monitoring VPN tunnels

Greetings,

I have successfully created two vpn tunnels from remote PIX sites to a FW1 V.4.1 platform here in my building. (tunnel three is in process). I have found commands to clear the SA tables on the Nokia / Checkpoint appliance, but can find no good documentation of tools to monitor the tunnels.

Would anyone have suggestions?

Is there a command to display 'tunnels' where I can see tunnel 1 to remote 200.200.200.x is up but tunnel 2 to remote 212.212.212.x is not up?

Is there a command to show through put / errors?

Any references would be appreciated.

John Hahn
Fiserv Inc.--