[FW-1] Limit SecuRemote access to certain users only

I would like to use a Microsoft IAS Radius server to authenticate SecuRemote
users against information contained in our NT domain. Having looked through
previous entries in this list, I believe I know how to do this. My question
is the following.

 I would like to restrict access to certain users only. How do I do this?

I use the same IAS Radius server for authentication of dial in users, and
can chose which users can have access by "flagging" them as having dial in
access at the NT user entry level. Is there any way I can do the same for my
SecuRemote users, or will any user with an NT user entry also be able to
gain access (being authenticated)?

Regards,

Peter Muller