[FW-1] A lot of errors in ahttpd.elg - CP NG FP1

Hallo all!

I have a Firewall-1 NG FP1 installation on W2K machine. HTTP security Server
is activated.

I've found a LOT of warnings in ahttpd.elg. These warnings are similar to
the following:

------- cut of ahttd.elg -----------

ahttpd: Thu Apr 04 14:47:52 2002

 cpsc: Unable to find default lang tag
 Could not open file C:\WINNT\FW1\5.0\conf\netso.ini
 http_cmain: failed to read logical port

----------- cut end -----------------

There no netso.ini file in corresponding directory. HTTP Security Server is
working properly.

I see this warning for each http connection through firewall.
I can't find any information in documentation and SecureKnowledge database.
Does anybody knows what does these warnings mean and what should I do to
avoid this? Any help will be very much appreciated.

BR,
Andrey Morozevitch,
BCC Technical Center Engineer
tel:, ext 311