[FW-1] NG on Nokia

Hi, everybody,

I install NG FP1 on Nokia IPSO 3.4.2, when I run cpconfig, there are some error message:

Do you accept all the terms of this license agreement (y/n) ? y

Which Module would you like to install ?
(1) VPN-1 & FireWall-1 Enterprise Primary Management and Enforcement Module
(2) VPN-1 & FireWall-1 Enforcement Module

Enter your selection  (1-2/a-abort) [1]: 1
IP forwarding disabled
Hardening OS Security: IP forwarding will be disabled during boot.
Generating default filter
cp: /opt/CPfw1-50-01/state/default.bin: No such file or directory
Cannot copy default filter to /opt/CPfw1-50-01/boot

cpinst: setbootsec failed
cpinst: Configuration aborted.

Does anyone know why?

Tao Lu