From: Sinan ULKER [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 2:49 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] FTP Problem

I'm getting some weird FTP issues that maybe someone can help with.  We've
got an application that does an FTP upload to a remote server.  This process
usually works fine with the current FW rules but we've been seeing the
following lately on one application server in the log:

Reject    rule 0    ftp (destination port)     2647  (s_port)        Info:
reason: tried to open tcp service port, port:OAS-NAME SERVER

Product : CheckPoiny NG FP-1
Os: Solaris 2.8

Ideas ?