[FW-1] Traffic Monitoring NG- Time scale mismatch with system Time.

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: [FW-1] Traffic Monitoring NG- Time scale mismatch with system Time.
  • From: "A, Kaustubh" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 18:33:25 +0530
  • Comments: cc: "Nag, Vaskar" <[email protected]>
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Hi,

I have a strange problem, When I open Traffic Monitoring GUI, On Interface monitoring session graph, I find the TIME scale mismatching with the system TIME of my FW-1+ FG-1 server.
At the same time if I open a log viewer the TIME is perfectly matching the system TIME of my FW-1+FG-1 Server. I cross-checked system time and OS time, found not mismatch!!!

I am running CP NG, FG-1,VPN-1 on Linux 7.2 .

Any suggestions???

Rgds.
Kaustubh A.