[FW-1] NG license installation problem

Hi everyone,

I have just installed checkpoint firewall-1 ver NG on am ultr-2 box.
I am having problems with license installation on Firewall module (NG) from the
primary management machine. I was able to successfully install the license
on primary management machine. I have generated the central license on
http://usercenter.checkpoint.com/.

When I try to install license I get the below error message:

cprlic put foonix1 172.16.0.6 never license-string

Note: This central license (with signature:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) is not
issued with the IP address of the primary management.
Do you wish to continue? [y/n] :y

Operation failed. General OPSEC Session Error

Operation Done.

The following licenses are attached to foonix1
Host             Expiration Features

Why do I get the above error message eventhough the the central license was
issued with the IP address of the primary management.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Rajesh.