I know that file controls the appearance of your log, but I think it also may have other control info.

Not sure what I'd do after all that.

Good Luck,

Rich QuinnFrom [email protected]  Thu Mar 28 16:59:17 2002
Date:         Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:23:46 -0500
From: Tripp Saxon <[email protected]>
Subject:      [FW-1] Log Viewer Question
To: [email protected]

Hi,

When I try to view the log through the GUI Log viewer, I only see 1 entry.
 It looks like this

No.     Date            Time            Inter.          Origin Type Action
Product         Info
0       28 mar 2002     5:00:00         daemon  fwm             control
ctl     VPN1&FW1        started sending log to local host

About 1 week ago, I was able to see events being logged.  The above is
what I'm getting now.  Any ideas why???

Thanks,

Tripp