From: Vincent Ridderikhoff <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Manager locked out of Reporters Log Consolidator?
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:49:44 +0100

Hi all,

I don't think many people have experienced this because nowhere on the
internet there's anything written about it.

I have the following problem. FW-1 4.1 and Reporter. Both on the same
machine (Sun E450, Solaris7). A few days ago the Log Consolidator Policy
Editor on a client crashed leaving a session open. Now, the following error
occours when trying to connect to the log consolidator.

Someone else (Admin@workstation) is using the Log Consolidator Policy Editor - Information is locked. You can retry connecting when Admin@workstation logs out.

But the admin is not logged on. The only thing the comes close to this is to remove the manage.lock but that doesn't have any effect.

Anyone who has had the same problem and found a sollution.

TIA.

Greetz Vincent.