[FW-1] RedHat 7.2 + NG

Title: RedHat 7.2 + NG

When I try to execute the CheckPoint NG under RedHat Linux 7.2 install by running ./UnixInstallScript, I get the following error:

./UnixInstallScript: line 54: 27783 Segmentation fault      $ROOT_PLACE/wrappers/unix/Install_Linux -p $ROOT_PLACE/linux -w $ROOT_PLACE/wrappers/unix

Any Ideas?

Devon Harding
System Administrator
Gilat Latin America

[email protected]

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.