Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 1:54 PM
Subject: [FW-1] Terminal server and netmeeting

hello,

I opened up tcp port 3389 for terminal server and used the premade netmeeting package that came with checkpoint but still no luck with remote control. any suggestions ?

thanks
The information contained in this transmission, which may be confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission and the reply from your electronic mail system.