[FW-1] Outlook through dial-up and SR

We are having the same issues as a lot of people, but still have no
solution.

IP330  4.1sp2  SR 4199

SecuRemote connects just fine, and can see the internal 172 NAT network,
including MS browsing.

Browsing is slow, Exchange access is slow.  Dial-up is almost too slow to
use, cable and dsl are useable but still slower than they should be.

Any other traffic into the private net is normal (http, ftp, etc)

Yes, we have LMHOSTS correct.
Yes, we have set the RPC_binding_order on the clients and exchange server to
have ncacn_ip_tcp first.
Yes, all necessary packets are getting through (remote_users ANY ANY)
Yes, we have set small mtu sizes for the clients
Yes, we have tried with out the encryption.
Yes, we have encapsulated (IKE)

no changes at all

any help would be appreciated.

thanks