[FW-1] Moving to LDAP

We are getting ready to move from Checkpoint's internal user DB to LDAP. I keep seeing examples with user auth, but we use client auth. Since I can't find anything that says explicitly whether or not you can use client auth with LDAP, I thought that I would pose that question to out here. A second thing, and this is due to my inexperience with using LDAP, can you use both LDAP and the internal DB at the same time, and how do you do that? We are running 4.1 sp5. Thank you in advance.

Brian Drake

Central Technology Services