From: Don [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Mon, March 25, 2002 3:35 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] problem loading fw driver

> 2.4.9-7 is newer then 2.4.9-13.
> I do have it up and running on a machine with 2.4.9-7 already, which means
> this can work

Perhaps you should try to upgrade your kernel version to 2.4.9-13. This
is the version that it was compiled for. Just because it happens to work
on another version (perhaps because a different library is enabled or
something) it does not mean you should rely on this when running the
software. There really does not seem to be a whole lot ambiguity in that
error message after all.

-Don