[FW-1] Frank Bielschowsky/NL/ABNAMRO/NL is out of the office.

I will be out of the office from 22/03/2002 until 02/04/2002.

For urgent matters please contact Arthur Voskamp (tel. +31 20 383 46 95).
privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for
the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in
this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your
system. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that
the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.