[FW-1] Strange problem with NG FP1 Secure Client

I meet very strange problem with NG FP1 Secure Client.
I installed the latest build and binded it to all interfaces on the
Notebook/PC. If I configure SPLIT DNS functionality, it works perfect, when
I'm connected to the ISP. I have a problem, when I connect these PC/Notebook
with active SC and default policy to the LAN and I try to run simple DNS
query to the same DNS, which is used in Split DNS configuration. It doesn't
work at all. All other traffic could be established from client without any
problem. I tried with several OSes (Win 98, ME, 2000 and XP), but with the
same result. I client could not preform even domain logon into AD domain,
because DNS queries couldn't be established.
If I stop Secure Client, everything works normal. The desktop policy is
configured to alow any traffic generated from the Client and drop any
incoming traffic.

Does anybody have any idea?

Thanks

Andrej